We are always looking for responsible, results-driven, and highly motivated Sales Associates who are ready to take on all sales responsibilities from providing appropriate product solutions for our customers to nurturing then through the purchase process from start to finish. Our ideal candidate will uphold the ideals and standards of our company and will constantly strive to meet all sales goals and exceeding customer expectations.
- Welcomes customers by greeting them.
- Advises customers by providing information on products.
- Sell merchandise to consistently meet or exceed sales expectations.
- Provide outstanding customer service and a high-quality shopping experience to grow customer base.
- Documents sale by creating or updating customer profile records.
- Process payments; checks, cash, and store or other credit cards.
- Keeps clientele informed of preferred customer sales and future merchandise of potential interest.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Understand and utilize polices and procedures to be proficient in handling customers transactions and solving customer service issues appropriately.
- Preform store set up and closing operations, including opening and closing office area and moving jewelry to and from store safe and display areas.
- Preform basic store maintenance, merchandising, and other required activities to keep store clean, safe and inviting.
- Listening, Customer Service, Meeting Sales Goals, Selling to Customer's needs, Product Knowledge, People Skills, High Energy, Dependability, General Math Skills, Verbal Communication, Strong Communication & organization skills required.
- Previous experience preferred but not required.
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars and conferences.